- United Kingdom
- Financial services
- Oil and gas
- Public sector
- Retail and consumer goods
- Transport and logistics
The Cyber Value-Connection infographic
CGI commissioned Oxford Economics to develop an analytical methodology to examine share-price movements in companies that had experienced publicly disclosed cyber breaches.
- The average impact on company valuation was a drop of 1.8% in share price following a cyber incident
- For the average FTSE 100 company, this represents a drop in value of some £120 million
- Two-thirds of companies share prices were adversely affected by a cyber incident
- In some more extreme cases, share price reductions of up to 15% were observed
We hope this connection will resonate with business leaders and contribute to building more mature security business cases.
Our infographic presents the facts and figures of the report.
Find out more at www.cgi-group.co.uk/CyberValueConnection
Talk with a CGI expert
Vice President, Cyber Security