- United Kingdom
- Financial services
- Oil and gas
- Public sector
- Retail and consumer goods
- Telecommunications and media
- Transport and logistics
Experience the commitment®
CGI is a global business with 68,000 professionals in hundreds of locations across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe who provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients’ businesses.
Our aspiration is very simple: to be the best at what we do and help our clients to succeed. To achieve this we foster local accountability for client success whilst bringing our global strength and onshore, nearshore and offshore delivery capabilities to deliver the right blend of solutions for our clients. Across the UK we have around 6000 members who bring specific industry knowledge with a broad range of client experience in order to be a true local partner. We differentiate ourselves by our way of working — approachable, flexible and easy to do business with.
With 40 years of experience and continued business growth we offer financial strength and business rigour to support some of the UK’s biggest and best brands across the commercial and public sectors. Our teams have experience in delivering award winning programmes in space, defence and national security, central government and the public sector including health, as well as the commercial sector including financial services, oil and gas, energy and utilities and telecoms.
We deliver a full spectrum of innovative and adaptable solutions including IT and business consulting, systems integration, application management and development, IP-based solutions, flexible infrastructure services and comprehensive outsourcing services.
CGI in the UK snapshot:
- Serving clients across the commercial and public sectors
- Industry expertise, end-to-end service offerings and rich IP-based solutions that advance clients' business goals
- Alliances with global partners including Microsoft, Oracle and SAP to deliver the best solutions for our clients
- Around 6,000 experts based across the UK
- The first 5* accredited service desk in the world (Service Desk Institute)
- Offices in 13 UK towns and cities
February 13, 2017Swedish insurer Alecta chooses CGI to modernize its IT environment
February 10, 2017CGI named as Top Employer in the UK
February 10, 2017CGI’s Gabrielle Corria wins Rising Star accolade at the FDM everywoman in Technology Awards 2017