- United Kingdom
- Financial services
- Oil and gas
- Public sector
- Retail and consumer goods
- Telecommunications and media
- Transport and logistics
- CSR HOME
- CONTACT US
CSR at CGI
A steadfast commitment to corporate social responsibility
Corporate Responsibility is a key value at CGI. We recognise that we have a responsibility to the environment, our members, and to the communities in which we work.
Part of CGI’s heritage is to build relationships with our local communities through volunteering and fundraising activities. These activities are central to helping members engage, not only with the local area, but with each other. Based across offices across the UK our members are well positioned to support the communities in which we live in work.
We want use our experience as skilled IT professionals in our local communities, supporting the next generation of employees, equipping them with the tools, qualifications and experiences necessary to benefit the community of the future.
CGI’s CSR activities
- Supporting the causes and charities close to our members through our Charity Committee and Community Ambassador programme
- Inspiring and supporting the next generation - using our skills from the technology sector to inspire young people in their careers and to encourage them to work in technology.
- Sharing our skills and experience of our members through the volunteering and mentoring scheme of the Prince’s Trust