Reaching new levels of efficiency and profitability
The oil and gas industry is a challenging place to operate in the 21st century. The demand for energy and oil products keeps rising, prices fluctuate regularly, there is geo-political uncertainty and reserves are becoming more difficult to access.
In the face of these challenges, oil and gas companies are looking for ways to increase the productivity of their reserves, make better use of their assets, engage in strategic partnering arrangements, improve compliance and generate more downstream profits. All of this needs to be done securely, safely and sustainably.
CGI works with oil and gas companies across the globe to address these challenges and more. We combine extensive industry expertise, proven solutions and end-to-end IT services to help organisations create agile and cost-effective infrastructures that reach new levels of efficiency and profitability.
Our Industry Expertise
For over 30 years we have helped oil and gas companies focus more on their core business and less on their IT infrastructures by reducing general and administrative costs and optimising asset utilisation. CGI’s integrated financial, production, land and asset management solutions can effectively address the needs of any petroleum company or natural resource trust department, regardless of size—from the junior producer to the integrated major.
We supply services, solutions and consultancy across the entire supply chain. In particular, we:
- are preferred supplier to 3 out of the 6 oil and gas super majors
- manage the entire exploration and production application portfolio for our global clients
- are a global leader in fuel cards services, managing over $90 billion business value per year across the globe
- have over 2,000 professionals working with our oil and gas clients in upstream and retail, in 24 locations around the globe
Our key oil and gas offerings include:
- Cyber security
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestments (MA&D)
- BI and big data
- Upstream application services
- Enterprise asset management
- Offshore crew logistics (Vantage POB)
- Joint venture collaboration platform (License2Share)
- Gas quality and management system (PRODIS)
- Tanker fleet management solution (CROSS)
- Customer relationship management
- Fuel card services