How does your business ensure it can develop customised software applications and services quickly enough to address rapidly changing commercial opportunities? Fusion Factory is the answer.
WHAT IS FUSION FACTORY?
Put simply, it’s the faster way to develop the customised software applications you need to respond to a rapidly changing business environment. Fusion Factory is a proven pre built middleware architecture that is operational, can be demonstrated and can be delivered using an accelerated standard build technique onto your platform.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR THE ENTERPRISE?
- Faster time-to-market - with a pre-tested, pre-integrated Platform-as-a- Service (PaaS) model that removes delays and slashes time-to-market from months to weeks
- Greater agility, flexibility and scalability - by shifting costs from capex to opex and ramping up or down resources to suit your needs
- Simpler risk management - by selecting only the elements you want to migrate to the Cloud and giving your organisation a clear and swift exit strategy
- Smarter innovation - by removing the hassle of back-end technology and systems integration
- Better Business Process Management - with an enhanced view of operations as well as the tools to help analysts, develop
WHAT’S IN IT FOR IT?
- Simplified management
- A single middleware stack
- Guaranteed compliance
- A host of Cloud or on-site options
- End-to-end risk assessment
- Ease of implementation
WHY CGI AND ORACLE?
- Oracle and CGI have jointly created Fusion Factory based upon the CGI Future Reference Architecture. It is a mix of CGI accelerators and Oracle Fusion middleware services, designed for the Cloud
- CGI is a global IT and management consultancy with over 40 years experience of the public and private sectors while Oracle’s Fusion Middleware is a recognised market leader
- CGI is an Oracle Platinum and Fusion Service Integration partner.