We are the new Global SAP Service provider, Experience the Commitment®
Michael Roach, President and CEO of CGI, said at a recent Analyst Event: “The market will consolidate into 5 or 6 global players. We intend to be one of them”. While establishing itself as a global leader CGI is also determined to differentiate by keeping close to our clients and their industries; by targeted investment and commercial models that work for our client’s businesses.
Last year CGI acquired Logica transforming us into one of the top 7 Global System Integrator’s, the 2nd largest by market capitalisation, and one of the top 4 SAP Partners in EMEA. 4,000 of CGI’s 69,000 professionals are SAP experts, working from 400 local offices, delivering global SAP capabilities locally.
CGI are a full SAP services lifecycle provider and experts in:
- SAP enabled transformation programmes and projects,
- SAP outsourcing, infrastructure hosting, systems integration, application management and related business process outsourcing services;
We are renowned for high client satisfaction scores, an excellent project ‘ontime, on-budget’ delivery track record and high SLA achievements for application lifecycle management services.
With extensive Industry expertise in Transport; Logistics; Utilities; Banking; Financial Services; Insurance; Oil & Gas; Telecoms; Retail and Consumer Products and Public Sector, CGI is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals. Our client proximity operating model fosters local accountability to ensure your satisfaction and success.
Trusted to deliver innovative SAP solutions across industries
Supporting our customer’s goals, innovation is at the core of our business both from a technical and commercial perspective. We help clients in multiple industries optimise their SAP investment, drive new business opportunities and minimise time to market.
- HANA and Big Data in Utilities. EDF trust CGI to deliver a 3 month HANA Proof-of-Concept, a global first on HR.
- Mobility: in Manufacturing and Services: Sitech, a company that delivers manufacturing, park safety, and health & environment services, trust CGI to deliver a new mobility solution using SAP’s Sybase Unwired platform on an Android OS.
- Cloud, SaaS: in Postal & Logistics, Transport, Telecoms, Utilities, Media, Cloud and Retail. CGI have invested significantly in building a SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM) softwareas- a-service, available from CGI’s private cloud for these industries.
- Mobility: in Utilities, Anglian Water not only trusts CGI to deliver the largest Sybase implementation in Europe, we won the SAP Quality Award for the project. Ovum’s Report states “The biggest surprise of Anglian Water’s Toughbook 2 project was its speed of delivery”
- SAP Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestures: UK Power Networks, and United Utilities trust CGI to carve-out / merge their SAP systems using SLO
- Business Transformation: 14 clients have trusted us to manage their business transformation programmes in recent years including Wiltshire Country Council, States of Guernsey and Nottinghamshire County Council