Rapidly Implemented Oracle (RIO) provides rapidly deployed, repeatable, affordable, flexible, industryspecific solution for midsize organisations, implemented rapidly using prebuilt accelerators, delivered with the proven expertise of a skilled partner. Easy to implement and maintain, it still provides the security and powerful functionality of enterprise-class solutions at a fraction of the cost.
World over, mid-sized companies are keen to evaluate IT solutions that can help them grow rapidly and improve operational efficiencies without disrupting business - and without breaking the bank! They want the advantages of having access to an industry-leading set of tools for rapid implementation of business applications that reduces time, cost, and implementation risks and are based on country- and industry-specific best practices and business processes.
Rapidly Implemented Oracle (RIO)
RIO is our answer. It is CGI’s Oracle Accelerate E-Business Suite solution for the business services industry that offers standardised business processes tightly linked to best practice and baseline E-business suite functional and technical solutions.
RIO provides the strategic platform you will need for immediate and future business needs: a powerful, easy-to-use next generation tools for rapid and precise implementation. It provides prebuilt accelerators, collateral, tools and process flows that can do most jobs with minimal custom configuration. You get a higher level of control over your processes, without the lengthy implementation period usually associated with deployments of this nature.
- Affordability - Reduce your total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Rapid time to value - Accelerate implementation with built-in integration and industry best practices within standardised business processes
- Predictability - high quality and reliable results
- A safe investment - Establish a strong foundation for growth with a proven, scalable world-class application and the most modern technology
- Reduced risk implementation - Rapid implementation and adoption with clearly defined project scope and industry best practice and functionality.