Is the management of your SAP applications core to your business? We know that you need to reduce your total cost of ownership, convert your fixed assets into variable costs and keep pace with innovation. CGI can help you to focus on YOUR core business as managing our customer’s SAP applications is OUR core business.
The answer for many of our customers is to embrace outsourcing and managed services to focus in house effort and resources on their core business objectives.
With reassuringly high customer satisfaction scores and high SLA achievement levels, CGI delivers a full range of managed SAP services covering:
- ABAP/Development Support
- BASIS support
- Managed upgrades
- Managed testing
- Blended implementations
- Infrastructure hosting
- Specialist services – archiving, landscape optimisation, sizing and tuning
- Flexible resourcing including specific technical skills and
- Specialist business process consulting services
Our service approach
- We keep close to our clients and their industries; our client proximity operating model fosters local CGI accountability to ensure your satisfaction and success
- We offer a comprehensive portfolio of services, ranging from fully managed services to complementary support services for your in house SAP team.
- Using our truly global blended delivery model, CGI deploys the right blend of onshore, nearshore and offshore delivery centres to suit your specific situation and needs. Our global shared services model ensures that you pay only for the “services you use” and not services provisioned to support delivery.
- CGI has established dedicated SAP service centres for supporting clients who have implemented SAP systems.
Support is provided across all SAP modules in all systems including FI, CO, MM, PP and SD in ERP, Sales Service and Marketing in CRM, and all elements of BW and Business Objects, SRM and SAP Portal including ESS/MSS. Support is also provided across a broad range of Netweaver and related 3rd party technologies. At our global support centres, we enable you to keep your SAP systems available and working at optimum performance. The centres are fully accredited to industry standards including SAP hosting certification and ISO9001.