The G-Cloud framework is part of the UK Government ICT (Information & Communications Technology) Strategy. It is a procurement framework for identified services that can now be purchased through the G-Cloud website known as Cloudstore. Our Secure Services enables community Cloud offerings from within our secure delivery centre up to Impact Level 3 (IL3).
To bring all the affordability and flexibility of Cloud benefits to the Ministry of Defence (MOD) by providing the following through our Secure Government Cloud (SGC) platform:
- A suitably resilient infrastructure that is both secure and stable, including effective disaster recovery.
- Security accreditation of applications, software solutions and service access systems.
- A simple procurement vehicle allowing the MOD to acquire services rapidly and cost effectively.
Information Management is central to everything we do here at CGI. Our focus is Information Enabled Capability (IEC) – Secure Cloud Services enable the MOD to procure easy to use, secure commercial solutions for many of their ICT needs in a transparent, agile and responsive way. This has the advantage of significant savings for the MOD.
- We can provide the flexible and commercially attractive IaaS. (Infrastructure as a Service) which underpin our secure PaaS (Platform as a Service) and SaaS (Software as a Service) propositions.
- Our IaaS offers industrial scale utility computing, storage and archive services at appropriate levels of security and availability.
- Our UK Security Operations Cyber Centre will monitor network devices, host systems, endpoint and software services running within the Cloud for internal and external threats.
- We can offer SaaS capability for use across government and G-Cloud suppliers including our data collection and Spectrum Management Tools, JIVE, Dynamics, SalesForce, eCareLogic and Training.
- We can provide our Mobile Device Management including apps store and secure IL3 iOS and Microsoft Windows Tablet as a service.
- SIAM (Service Integration and Management) – we offer high quality 5 star service desk and management teams for SIAM.
- We can provide technical, consulting and training including our Virtual Training Environment.
- We provide a split site management core which is both highly resilient and can grow as demand increases.
- The “as a Service” model avoids high upfront development costs and allows the user to pay for services as they are used.
- G-Cloud is the UK Government’s preferred framework for all ICT commodity services.
- CGI offers community cloud services and pure Cloud Architecture from within our secure delivery team to IL3
- Flexible and Open - supporting different types of computers/multiusers for client choice with support for open source stacks
- Monitoring of network devices, host systems, endpoint and software services through our UK Security Operations Cyber Centre.