Our Global Marketing department is looking to bring on board a highly experienced Executive Assistant with strong coordinating and organisational skills to provide high level, effective and punctual support to two senior VP’s. This role will suit someone that is highly diligent, articulate and operates with a level of professionalism that instils confidence. This role will offer the flexibility of remote working reporting into the head office in the centre of London.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Extensive diary management and maintenance of an extremely busy and complex calendar
• Management of internal and external meetings incorporating multiple time zones, ensuring rooms, audio and WebEx facilities, equipment, refreshments and documents are all organised in advance
• Arrange and book complex travel whilst adhering to CGI’s travel policy
• Approve all expenses and timesheets on behalf of manager in a timely manner and deal with any discrepancies
• Monitor inboxes during manager’s absence, highlighting any urgent items and dealing with/delegating as appropriate ensuring progress is monitored
• Prioritising and following-up of tasks with effective deadlines
• Provide admin support for HR issues
• Ensure all MSAPs are scheduled
• Support the Annual Performance review cycle by scheduling all reviews
• Manage eProc process and raise all Purchase Orders and track invoice payment.
• Deal with any queries through Accounts Payable, eProc team and with suppliers where necessary
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience in a similar position as a senior EA/PA
• Calm, professional and can-do attitude
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Pro-active and diligent approach
• Ability to prioritise a demanding and ever changing workload
• Excellent communicator at all levels
• Flexibility to work additional hours in line with business needs and/or critical deadlines
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.