Be part of something exciting and challenging and join our business as a Senior Finance Analyst in Glasgow. This role will see you work across two of our largest and most high profile contracts in Scotland.
The position requires diligence, accuracy, completeness and integrity of the financial data as well as its presentation to various business stakeholders. The role is pivotal to the smooth running of the reporting cycles and requires people management experience, strong time management skills, attention to detail and excellent business partnering ability.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Provide financial governance; ensuring costs are charged only as appropriate, monitoring the cost streams against plan and assisting in driving costs down
• Ensure robust, timely and accurate forecasts are produced in line with IFRS
• Understand the sub-sector P&L and forecast, including working capital and cashflow
• Processing of month end results and production of monthly variance analysis
• Provide commentaries for review with the senior leadership team
• Prepare & approve balance sheet reconciliations
• Commercial support on client proposals & contract changes
• Supporting internal & external audit process, including SOX compliance
• Supporting Financial Controller on end to end budget process
• On-the-job coaching and mentoring
• Manage working capital
• Support the Finance Controller on Ad-hoc finance projects or project related work
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Highly motivated individual with very strong analytical skills
• People management experience
• A confident and proficient communicator at all levels with a natural ability to instil confidence
• Process orientated and results driven with experience of forecasting and reporting
• Experience within the IT services sector or and contract accounting is desirable.
• Experience with using Oracle and Hyperion Financial Management is also desirable.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.