Do you want to be part of a team responsible for growing our business? Are you passionate about quality recruitment and committed to delivering an excellent candidate experience? We are looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment Coordinator to join our growing team and to provide administration support and project coordination relating to our on-going experienced hire and student recruitment activity.
Accustomed to working in a very busy, customer focused administration role you will work as part of a small team of coordinators to support our recruitment team based across the UK, providing professional and seamless recruitment admin and on-boarding services, ensuring a positive candidate experience at all times. This is an exciting time to join our growing team with the opportunity to further your career in a supportive and motivating environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The role requires a pro-active, motivated and organised individual who is process driven, with the ability to prioritise a large and ever changing workload and excellent administration skills. Flexibility, attention to detail and the ability to use initiative and problem solve are essential to manage a demanding and often conflicting workload in this fast paced environment. You will have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills as you will be the main point of contact for candidates and recruiters post offer. Key responsibilities will include:
• Completing administration related to recruitment, selection and on-boarding , ensuring a positive candidate experience at all times
• Managing and responding to recruitment and on-boarding related queries in the Shared Team Mailbox
• Supporting with the running of assessment centres and associated administration.
• Processing invoices and raising PO’s as part of the procurement process for the UK Recruitment Team
• Engagement with, key stakeholders such as business recruitment leads, resource managers and hiring managers as well as our overseas shared service Recruitment Admin team
• Team Engagement- Fostering an inclusive and productive team environment
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Able to work under own initiative
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Proactive approach
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Strong listening and problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Project management skills
• Knowledge of UK recruitment market desirable
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.