Be part of something exciting and challenging and join our business as Access Management Analyst. This role is critical to the service provided to one of our most high profile contracts in Scotland.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Manage Login Id’s
• Provide Advice and Guidance for ICT related requests
• Provide First Time Fulfilment (where possible)
• Manage E-mail Accounts
• Manage File Security Access Permissions
• Manage/Administer File Shares
• Administer Joiner/Leaver/Mover account process
• Monitor and manage login id’s expired/dormant accounts
• Report security incidents and resolutions
• Attend monthly team meetings and participate in the recording of minutes
• Ensure that all work conforms to the appropriate quality ISO9001 and ISO2700 standards and that no activity is undertaken that compromises current or future, accreditations and certifications.
• Actively employ, share and contribute to the company's knowledge base
• Monitor and respond to Service Desk Calls as per the criteria specified in the relevant SLA and/or OLA.
• Work with the team to identify Service & Process Improvement(s).
• Ensure timesheets are completed and submitted in accordance with corporate operating guidelines.
• Undertake additional responsibilities as defined by, and agreed with, the TL or Operations Manager.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Strong analytical skills
• Solid attention to detail and organisational skills
• Solid communication skills including ability to listen, understand business issues, and analysing data to resolve process inefficiencies
• Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and consistent follow through.
• Have a strong awareness of Service Request security and authorisation requirements.
• Logical thinker
• Capable of working in a pressurised environment
• Be flexible in approach to work and have an ability to carry out, where necessary, other tasks essential to the smooth running of the department.
• Active Directory Administration (Basics)
• Exchange Administration (Basics)
• Up to date Microsoft packages
• Hardware familiarity, PC’s, Laptops, Printers, Scanners, MFDs
• Familiarity with Tablets, Blackberry and mobile devices.
• Previous Customer facing role within the IT industry/ Service Desk/ Procurement/ Supply Management
• An understanding of working to SLAs.
• ITIL Awareness
• Finance Awareness
• Powershell Scipting/SQL
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.