Be part of something exciting and join the CGI Group as we recruit for a SharePoint Developer to join our Scottish Business Unit. Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of one of the big five IT and business process firms in the world?
We are looking for a SharePoint technical lead to utalise industry best practices for all aspects of managing and maintaining the environment, SP and Project Server architecture. You must be proficient with all of the features of current and future versions of SharePoint.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Provides front-end development resulting in high-end visual and functional sites.
• Develops solutions to customer requests to improve customer efficiency and effectiveness. The use of content management/records management and tools may be required.
• Ensures the teams follows all CGI processes and completes deliverables in timely manner.
• Provides support for requirements, design, planning, and integration type activities within scope of the contract but with special skills for SP front-end development.
• Monitors all stages of projects to ensure they are timely delivery of high quality solutions to the customer.
• Facilitates and coordinates responses to data calls and supports briefings to senior leadership.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Working knowledge of SharePoint 2010 and/or higher
• Understanding of Business process
• ITIL certifications
• Microsoft SharePoint or Azure certifications
• Experience of Microsoft Flow, Power Applications
• Experience of Deploying and Managing a sharepoint site from vanilla to customised.
• Powershell Scripting experience
• Familiarity of the wider O365 suite of applications.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.