Be part of something exciting. Do you want to take control of your future? Are you ready for the responsibility of working with high profile clients in the world’s most exciting sectors? Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of one of the big five IT and business process firms in the world who will give you a direct stake in its success?
We are looking for a talented PMO administrator to work as part of a dedicated/shared service PMO team and work for one of Top Employer’s in the UK
Your future duties and responsibilities
•Manages own work load, defining priorities, activities and milestones with support from the team.
•Meets time and quality targets reliably and accurately.
•Understands the support model they are working in (dedicated/shared service) and operates effectively within these parameters.
•Works and communicates effectively with team
The role of the PMO Administrator is to support routine PMO administration tasks such as:
• Tracking and reporting
• Action tracking
Works with support to deliver some or all of the following :
• Set up of project configuration items or documentation
• Financial status tracking, and raising invoices
• Risk, issue and dependency monitoring
• Resource tracking and monitoring
• Progress tracking and monitoring
• Action tracking
• Project closure and lessons learnt recording
• Meeting agenda, minutes and actions
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Good communication and inter-personal skills
• Good skills in MS Excel, powerpoint and MS office with Macros
• Good Knowledge on Metrics collection and Analysis
• Understanding on Software development, delivery metrics.
• Understanding of ITIL Framework
- Project Management Office
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.