CGI is currently hiring an IT Security Consultant in Aberdeen, that has the daily operational responsibility for ensuring appropriate and secure management and use of the IT systems and applications. Operations shall be performed in compliance with the Risk Profiles, other applicable IT Security standards and applicable IT Security legislation.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Ensuring that IT systems, applications, and communication equipment within the IACS are managed and maintained in accordance with documented processes, procedures, guidelines, and instructions. This includes maintaining responsibility for the design, specify, install, commission, maintain, manage, modify, troubleshoot and assess performance of IACS and networks while assuring the IACS assets perform to the required business
integrity, availability, and confidentiality targets as defined via a risk based approach.
• Ensuring that segregation of duties is implemented where possible and practical for authorization and implementation of changes in the IACS
• Planning, organization, and quality assurance of IT security work within the IACS
• Acting as, or delegating responsibility to act as, the IACS Incident Owner in the event of a IACS IT security incident.
There will be a need to travel offshore and overseas
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
IT Security professionals need to have a hybrid skillset to be able to fulfil their cyber security role within the IACS successfully. IT professionals will have expertise across the following areas:
• Cyber Security & Information Risk Management
• Industrial Automation, Control & Safeguarding
• General Information Technology (IT)
Preferred Certifications/Training include one or more of the following:
• Network (CCNA or equivalent)
• Operating Systems (Windows MCSA modules)
• Cyber Security: SSCP
• Cyber Security: CISSP
• Cyber Security: CISSP-ISSMP or CISM
• Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP) certification
Key technical skills required:
• Network design/implementation
• Microsoft server platforms
• Policy development/documentation
• Experience with Fortinet
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, including packet-level analysis
• In-depth understanding of network security, Firewall configuration, and Cisco systems
• Microsoft’s infrastructure/server products including: Window Server 2008 (Active Directory), Windows 2003 Server (Active Directory), Visio, and an understanding of how to configure TCP/IP 4 settings
• Experience with the following technologies/platforms: UNIX, NT, and LAN/WAN, and system management tools
• Experience with the following Backup and Recovery Technologies: Acronis B&R, Symantec B&R
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.