Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of one of the big five IT and business process firms in the world? We have multiple opportunities to join us as a Application Technical Support Analyst in our office in Bridgend.
This outstanding programme of work is truly at the forefront of digital transformation in the financial services sector and as a member of the team your remit will be involved in supporting the on-boarding of participants on to relevant system. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary, self-organising team working with agile methodologies in a highly structured environment. You will need to be quick thinking and adaptable!
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Support on-boarding (enrolment, and creation/management of identities, software statements and all relevant certificates), into the test environment.
• Manage registration/integration with reference application and reference implementations.
• Support transition into live and progression of critical live technical issues for accredited participants.
• Produce and own (text and/or video) guidelines and documentation.
• Provide a feedback loop into product owners for API, Apps, and Directory teams for future product enhancements.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Demonstrable experience of identity and access management within the software development environment
• Technically strong with understanding of applications which consume APIs.
• Knowledge of programming languages e.g. Python, Java Script
• Customer focused/centric approach.
• Track record of achieving results in fast paced environments.
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.