Are you a driver of change with the talent to inspire clients and colleagues? As a Director of Product and Innovation at CGI you’ll help shape the UK’s digital revolution, and take responsibility for some of the world’s most ambitious transformation projects.
A compelling communicator and a natural motivator, you get the very best from enthusiastic teams of experts whose professional growth you nurture. Your vision, sector expertise and professional acumen delivers innovation with a customer focus that is absolute.
From public service systems to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. We’re a Top 100 employer so when you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
And the even better news? Our collaborative teams will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better. Bring your talent to CGI and help us deliver the future, now.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• As Director of Product and Innovation you will be responsible for the design and technical leadership of proof of concept exercises and the presentation of CGI proposals and offerings to new and existing CGI clients under the guidance of the Insurance CTO
• You will be operating at C-Suite level in front of senior stakeholders both internally and externally. Therefore, you must have solid presentation skills and be comfortable conducting presentations to both individuals and groups of people
• Working in partnership with Delivery and Sales Teams you will translate business vision and requirements into solution architectures, setting out compelling propositions and converting opportunities into sales
• You will contribute, develop and take ownership of the technical aspects of CGI’s future vision and go-to-market strategy for Insurance
• You will contribute, design and build the ecosystem of services and platforms, seeking out and developing third party partnerships whose offerings complement those of CGI
• Translation of business requirements into solution architectures and the writing of winning technical proposals and RFP responses
• You will be able to lead and guide technical teams to define effective solution architectures which can meet the needs of both proof of concept and enterprise scale solutions, understanding the importance of aligning the appropriate technical solution to the business vision and non-functional requirements
• You will define product roadmaps, able to take a solution design from early concepts to go-to-market propositions and have a good understanding of product development lifecycle and product design approaches.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
The ideal candidate will have ideally worked in institutions and/or vendors in the Insurance or financial services sector. (GI or London Markets). The will follow and identify Insurance industry trends and key Insure tech and other relevant eco system partners, must have developed third party partnerships whose offerings complement those of CGI.
You must be able to construct solid business cases. Will have worked on the design and development of modern IT infrastructures, with a focus on cloud deployments, resilient architectures and strong security designs. Also you will have experience of more than one cloud provider and be able to compare and contrast their respective offerings. You will have had lead technology roles in the digital transformation of organisations including design and implementation of loosely coupled architectures, with exposure to Insurance core platforms.
Demonstrable experience working on user experience and design led agile programmes and must understand the importance of defining products from a customer-centric perspective. You are a team player with a proactive, can-do attitude, have experience of developing architectural solutions on a variety of initiatives from small POCs to large enterprise deliveries.
- Stakeholder & Ext Rel Mgmt
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.