"Working for a dynanic large team of in a busy operational environment. As a System Engineer you will be working on a MS 2012 R2 server system, with Windows 10 clients. A fast paced environment, so as a team member you need to be flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the customer.We are looking for experienced Technical Analysts with a good knowledge in the fields of Intelligence and Command and Control. Particular systems knowledge should include operational concept development and analysis.
Whilst working as part of a team supporting two Data Centres and other satellite locations, you would undertake the role of3rd Line Technical Analyst in a MS Data Centre or as a general Windows Administrator.
• Five or more years IT experience
• Previously worked on an ITIL-based service
Recent experience or knowledge of working with some of the following technologies, :
• Active Directory components (Domain Services);
• Domain Name Services;
• Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Services;
• User Experience Virtualisation (UE-V);
• Application Virtualisation (App-V) local components;
• Licensing (Active Directory Based Authentication);
• Windows 10 Client OS and Virtual Desktops;
• File & Print Services Management (including DFS-R and DFS-N);
• System Center Virtual Machine Manager;
• System Center Configuration Manager Current Branch;
• System Center Data Protection Manager;
• System Center Operations Manager;
• System Center Service Manager 2016
• Hyper V and Windows Failover Clustering;
• Windows 10;
• Windows Server 2012 R2;
• ESXi 5.1
• WSUS and Patching.
• Windows Server 2016
• Share Point
• Dell Blade Systems
• ARC SIGHT
• KEMP load Balancers
• Ani Virus
• Experience of working in a secure client environment
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Able to work as part of a team
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.