Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of one of the big five IT and business process firms in the world who will give you a direct stake in its success?
You will have responsibility for the 1st line support of internal and external clients for standard and bespoke application software products, as described in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and ensuring that each query is resolved in accordance with each client’s SLA and contract.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• The role involves the management of inbound queries through both telephone calls and email contact.
• Take ownership of internal and external client queries.
• Perform the Helpdesk Administrator role when required.
• Ensure all correspondence (received either by telephone or email) is logged on call logging software and the incident number is relayed to the client. Record all actions taken using the call logging system.
• Perform first line support in conjunction with your colleagues, logging and responding to client queries in an efficient, professional manner.
• Gain a thorough understanding of the Service Level Agreement between Helpdesk and our internal/external clients.
• Ensure that the escalation process is adhered to in order to swiftly alert service and line management of any critical issues that might damage CGI’s reputation with the client.
• Undertake ad hoc activities as requested by the Helpdesk Team Leader or Manager.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
•Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
•High attention to detail and well organized
•Strong time management skills
•Professional telephone manner
•Previous Helpdesk experience desirable not essential
•Excellent problem solving skills
•CIPP Qualification or Finance/Accounts Qualification
- Help Desk/IT Services
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.