Do you want to take control of your future? Are you ready for the responsibility of working with high profile clients in the world’s most exciting sectors? Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of a dynamic company that gives you a direct stake in its success? If you do and you are a talented passionate Tester, then apply today to join our busy test services teams in Scotland. CGI Testing Services works with a range of tools and offers both consultancy and delivery.
Your future duties and responsibilities
In this role you will contribute to the test design and execution of various test phases. You’ll be part of the overall contribution of the test team, reporting and attending defect triage meetings, quality gate reviews and producing Test Completion Reports. You will also provide support to junior members of the team offering guidance where required. Finally, you will ensure a suitable succession plan is in place when moving to any new role/project. In terms of progression we’d expect you’ll be looking to progress to a Lead Test role and we will support your career development towards this. The role can sit in our Glasgow, Edinburgh or Borders office.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• You should be highly passionate about QA/Automation Testing.
• You will need to have clear demonstrable experience, knowledge and understanding of Automation Testing within modern software/applications development especially with respect to Agile Development methodology and Automation testing.
• Demonstrate Python / C# / Java experience coupled with a good appreciation of test automation using Selenium/Cucumber, Unified Functional Tester etc.
• A key part of the role is the interaction both internally with the team and externally to our clients. Therefore, you will need to be a confident communicator both written and oral, and able to work collaboratively within these teams.
• Ideally you will hold at least ISTQB Certification (Foundation) Level and it would be desirable to also have ITIL foundation level, and ISTQB Certification (BCS Intermediate) Level.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.