This is an opportunity to be part of a huge growth area within the business, working within Central Government on new and existing application projects.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Providing Architectural and Technical Assurance for designs and other similar artefacts
• Working with stakeholders to ensure requirements are captured and prescribed to an appropriate level of detail
• Horizon scanning in relation to driving the future of Internet Enabled Investigations (IEI) with a view to assisting CGI's long-term growth goals within this area
This role require you have the following skill-set:
The ability to quickly integrate into a large and complex programme of work
• Previous knowledge of either RIPA or the IP Act, or a background in LI and CD in general
• The desire to perform requirement capture on a large complex system, that often requires
• The ability to interpret and derive meaning from Legal Policy and communicate the information suitably for consumption by Engineers
• A good grounding in the existing technical capabilities of Low Enforcement and the Wider agencies
• Confidence in one's technical abilities and a willingness to challenge assumptions when required
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.