Meet our professionals
CGI UK - Careers at CGI - Be part of something
Be part of something exciting and join CGI as we grow and expand our Banking sector business in the UK. Do you want to take control of your future? Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of one of the big five IT and business process firms in the world who will give you a direct stake in its success?
As part of this expansion CGI are looking to recruit an experienced Payments Analyst with specialist/specific payment background/knowledge to grow CGI’s presence within major retail and corporate banking customer accounts as well as new and existing payment and financial industry clients .
Your future duties and responsibilities
To help our clients succeed in meeting their business objectives and in developing best-fit innovative digital solutions, CGI is actively seeking to grow its Payments Consulting and Business Analyst capability within its Banking & Financial Services business unit. We are looking for dynamic and pro-active individuals who combine strong domain knowledge around retail, corporate or wholesale payments services with an ability to develop a deep understanding of our clients’ business and create and communicate appropriate and innovative solutions.
• Support client project teams by delivering quality analysis and reporting through individual engagements
• Support CGI delivery programmes with business analysis contributing to the wider programme timeline and objectives.
• Work within the agreed timelines of the engagement to deliver the required artefacts
• Leverage your knowledge of payments processes and industry awareness to inform project teams (client and / or CGI)
• Expand CGI’s engagements by identifying consulting, product and service propositions with clients
• Support the development of propositions and “go-to-market" strategies relevant to the target markets
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Skills and experience - Essential
• Strong drive, resilience and a passion for excellence
• Team player with the ability to work within project teams
• Proven experience of project work and / or product development in this area
• Awareness of regulation, policy, industry initiatives, and impact within one or more of Open Banking, ISO20022, immediate or faster Payments, DLT with regards Payments, and the UK payments strategy
• Solid analytical skills
• Able to work independently and effectively to tight deadlines and deal with competing priorities
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills
• A growth mindset, willingness to learn and innovative approach
• Ability to quickly build trust amongst colleagues and clients, and strong stakeholder management
• A proficient and advanced user of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Skills and experience - Desirable
• You have a network of relationships from which you can add value to our business
• Payments design, from an internal consulting, architecture or change delivery/business analysis function
• Understanding how various organisations are being challenged by or are seizing the opportunities Open Banking, ISO20022, UK payments strategy, faster payments bring to the industry.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.