Meet our professionals
CGI UK - Careers at CGI - Be part of something
Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years’ experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients.
CGI provides secure, mission-critical solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients
We are recruiting a consultancy team to join our growing practice that helps advise, develop and build SIAM capability in customers.
The successful candidate will work in a customer facing role managing teams, responsible for developing a strategy, delivering process overviews and training, designing solutions, delivering outcomes and continual service improvement initiatives. The IT Service Delivery Lead will help to faciliate, develop and create processes & service wrappers that drive the SIAM service, provide insight and transfer knowledge.
We draw on practical experience from CGI’s delivery to a broad client base and use real world examples and operational subject matter experts to underpin our messages and recommendations.
Our roles are only available if you hold or fulfil the criteria to obtain a UK Security Clearance.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Supporting the on-going development of Advisory offerings
Identifying business development opportunities
Assessing client issues, presenting on key challenges
Providing input into consultancy bids
Costing – process design
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Thorough understanding of SIAM Operational Service Management Processes, Technology and roles.
- Demonstrable evidence of providing Service Management consulting service, with well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills covering both technical and business concepts to bring the client on a typical transformation journey.
- Expertise having identified and progressed opportunities to sell Service Management services (from consulting projects, to resource augmentation, and complex large scale projects)
- A track record of process implementation and improvement, stakeholder management at all levels, particularly in how to design and develop service management as a strategic asset
- Proven knowledge of analysing challenging service management issues in a BAU environment
- Detailed understanding of related service management tooling (Including BMC Remedy)
- Detailed knowledge of implementing service reporting frameworks
- Thorough understanding of service life cycle and service assurance
- Knowledge of designing, developing and operating SIAM in a multiple MSP environment
- Knowledge of CMDB design, implementation and use
- ITIL v3 foundation
- General knowledge of working within or across governments departments and agencies within a service management context including DevOps, Agile environments
- Knowledge of key domains such as Verism, Agile / Devops, Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM), Service Management Tooling (Remedy, ServiceNow), modern cloud services and Automation (AI).
- Awareness of the application of service ownership within a service management context
- Knowledge of government IT transformation projects and disaggregation
- Preferred SME in one or more ITIL disciplines
- Proven track record of working in Defence
- Experience of ITIL v4
Our projects are based in a CGI office or client site but may require travel to other locations.
The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.