Meet our professionals
CGI UK - Careers at CGI - Be part of something
Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years’ experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients.
CGI provides secure, mission-critical solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients
Be part of something exciting, come and join our successful Cyber Security business. Do you want to take control of your career? We’ve never been busier and we are looking for talented Security Consultants, at all levels, who have a blend of technical ability and passion for Cyber Security, to come and join us and deliver market-leading cyber security solutions. We share your passion for security and it is part of everything we do at CGI.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a Security Consultant at CGI you’ll join a team of 200 Cyber Security professionals in the UK, working on major programmes where security is critical, including Defence Information Infrastructure, The Police National Database, Galileo, and Smart Metering.
The nature of some of our work will mean that you will need to be eligible for, or already hold an appropriate level of UK Security Clearance. Whilst you will be based from one of our UK offices the nature of the role may necessitate expensed travel to client sites and other CGI offices as needed and this could include extended periods away as required.
We value our members’ work/life balance and offer flexible working and endeavour to minimise, wherever possible, travel and time away.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Manage client engagement at senior security level
• Manage day-to-day CGI security team members
• Project management capability
• A track record of working in complex client environments
• SME in domains of security assurance / architecture
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to translate technical requirements into business language
• Confidence in presentation skills to deliver security training to programme members
• Flexible approach to tasks that may change frequently
• CCP SIRA (Senior) mandatory
• Detailed knowledge of data protection regulations
• Knowledge of standards related to implementing a risk management framework including COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27001/2 and NIST.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.