Enabling digital transformation through accelerated adoption of automation
As reflected in CGI’s Client Global Insights, organizations have an accelerating need to become digital to meet customer expectations. As an essential enabler of digital transformation, automation technology is being used increasingly to:
- Allow employees to focus on high-value work that optimizes the customer or citizen experience
- Boost productivity, reduce costs, improve quality, increase security and enable real-time operations
- When combined with advanced analytics, the internet of things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI), enable entirely new business models
CGI helps clients use the full spectrum of automation—from robotic process automation (RPA) focused on task automation to algorithmic automation focused on decision automation, to AI that ultimately will emulate full human cognition and empathy—no matter where organizations are on their automation journey.
We do this through our Intelligent Automation Services, which include:
- High-end business and IT consulting: providing enterprise strategies and roadmaps, proofs of concept, technology evaluation, selection and integration, benefits/ROI analysis, business case development, organizational consultation (center of excellence creation), frameworks and working models, change management and digital workforce adoption
- Systems integration and managed services: bringing enhanced and algorithmic solutions to life through systems integration, implementation, managing and hosting of automation technologies and platforms―such as natural language programming (NLP), optical character recognition (OCR), machine and deep learning, neural networks and computer vision―and providing fully managed RPA factory engagements and virtual workforce management
- Outsourcing: providing intelligent automation as part of both IT and business process outsourcing engagements (where CGI assumes responsibility for operating our clients’ intelligent automation processes) to accelerate digital delivery, improve how they operate and transform their business
Our intelligent automation delivery approach encompasses all aspects of solution planning and development, from exploratory workshops, ideation and prototyping, to piloting and production.
We work with leading vendors—such as BluePrism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Kofax, Workfusion, Celaton, Ayehu, IBM Watson, IPSoft, Microsoft and Google, among others—to bring forward innovative solutions and adapt them to client needs.
We also develop our own automation intellectual property (IP) through joint prototyping and innovation with clients and our Automation Centers of Excellence and Innovation Labs.