- United Kingdom
- Financial services
- Oil and gas
- Public sector
- Retail and consumer goods
- Transport and logistics
- FINANCIAL SERVICES HOME
- BANKING AND FINANCIAL MARKETS HOME
- CONTACT US
Banking and Financial Markets
Streamlining operations to meet digital expectations
The banking industry is facing substantial change with rising customer expectations, increasing regulations and the need to prepare for a digital-first future. New technologies such as blockchain, advances in Artificial Intelligence and robotics, the opportunities and threats of the Open API economy and the disruption of FinTech competitors are all changing the market dynamics. In this fast moving environment, there is a drive to modernise and digitize, while also ensuring that assets and data are protected.
We help our clients open up new market opportunities and stay ahead of the competition, whether it’s through emerging technologies modernising payments systems, improving collections or protecting the bank from fraud or security. Through our experience helping to shape the financial services market, we work with clients to navigate the increasingly complex change environment.
Experience and expertise
- We serve 22 of the top 30 banks globally and 23 of the top 25 banks in both North America and Europe.
- We’ve completed 350+ implementations of our collections, recoveries and loan origination solutions.
- Nearly $1.6 trillion in assets are managed through CGI’s portfolio management, investment fund and asset management solutions.
- CGI has been leading global payments infrastructure for over 40 years.
- We have worked with our top 10 banking clients as their strategic partner for an average of 25 years.