- United Kingdom
- Financial services
- Oil and gas
- Public sector
- Retail and consumer goods
- Telecommunications and media
- Transport and logistics
Preparing for tomorrow, today
Insurance businesses recognise the need for change. So insurers, brokers, aggregators, affinity partners and reinsurers in both General and Life insurance are seeking ways to transform their business and IT landscapes; to improve customer experience; attain new forms of competitive advantage; deliver operational excellence, and to collaborate and innovate in hereto unfamiliar ways.
CGI already works with all of these industry players, to help them address the challenges they face, not just in the UK but worldwide. We combine our extensive industry expertise, end-to-end solutions and proven IT services to help organisations transform into next-generation, agile, efficient businesses.
Our reputation for successful delivery is unequalled. Our business model is designed to ensure we focus on your unique needs and drive their success.
One current, key issue at the heart of the industry is Insurer Hosted Pricing (IHP). Through implementation of IHP platforms, intermediary insurers can now underwrite with confidence, write more profitable business, combine direct and indirect strategies and prepare for tomorrow, today. CGI’s IHP360 solution can deliver clients’ ambitions in the present and in the future for IHP. CGI can meet both business and functional requirements but also work in partnership with clients and their partners to deliver a programme and service of this size and criticality.
CGI in Insurance snapshot
- We work with 7 of the top 10 UK insurers and 8 of the top 10 global insurers, working with more than 160 insurance clients worldwide
- We provide best-in-class IP-based proprietary software solutions for Rating Underwriting, Policy Administration, Claims Management and Fraud Detection
- We have 3,500 professionals worldwide who are dedicated to, and understand General, Life and Health insurance
- We apply a disciplined delivery approach that has helped us achieve an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects
We help by producing solutions that address the challenges inherent in the following key themes;
- Data is the food of insurance – improving the management of risk
- Market management – Improving channels and customer management
- Digitising risk management – managing technology evolution in insurance markets
- Operational excellence – improving operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Regulation and market reform – overcoming the challenges of market reform