- United Kingdom
- Financial services
- Oil and gas
- Public sector
- Retail and consumer goods
- Telecommunications and media
- Transport and logistics
Driving global competitiveness and profitability
Economic uncertainty, globalisation, volatile demand, increased customer centricity and greater government oversight are creating new and intense pressures for today’s manufacturers. To compete and win, manufacturers must reduce costs, introduce more diverse products, shorten product lifecycles and increase service levels, all with fewer resources.
CGI’s manufacturing IT services and solutions provide the strategies, technologies and processes manufacturers need to transform their operations to become industry leaders. We help manufacturers more efficiently expand into new geographies, design and launch new products, streamline and optimise their supply chains, and excel in critical operational areas such as transport management, data management, forecasting, production and fulfillment.
From individual projects that target specific transformation programs to full IT outsourcing services CGI’s manufacturing IT expertise and best-fit global delivery model allow clients to increase their innovation, competitiveness and profits.
Experience and expertise
- Long-term partner to leading global manufacturers in multiple sectors, including aerospace manufacturing, automotive manufacturing, and mining and metals manufacturing, as well as other sectors such as high-tech electronics/semiconductors, pharmacy, and food/beverage
- Proven track record of delivering significant cost savings in operations, as well as innovative solutions focused on market responsiveness and business growth
- Recognised industry expertise (our experts are frequent keynote speakers at major industry conferences and consult at the C-level)
- Proactive in tracking trends through, for example, our comprehensive annual survey on manufacturing execution systems (MES), which involves suppliers and MES products from across the globe
- Broad and diverse clientele, including Alstom, Bombardier, Rio Tinto Alcan, Michelin and Philips International