- United Kingdom
- Financial services
- Oil and gas
- Public sector
- Retail and consumer goods
- Telecommunications and media
- Transport and logistics
Balancing cost reduction with innovation
Today, aerospace manufacturers are at a perplexing crossroads. Globalisation, emerging markets, fierce competition from new players and shrinking budgets are forcing them to focus on protecting profit margins. At the same time, business and technological innovation is setting the stage for new ways of serving customers, generating revenue, and making products and operations smarter. Balancing cost reduction with innovation has never been more important or tenuous.
New technologies, such as cloud-based manufacturing execution systems and robust product lifecycle management software solutions, are helping aerospace manufacturers generate savings while driving growth. CGI is at the forefront of aerospace manufacturing technology, working with clients to implement the right solutions to address their market and business challenges.
Aerospace manufacturing services and solutions
CGI offers a full range of services and solutions to help aerospace manufacturers drive their competitiveness and profitable growth, including the following:
- Product lifecycle management
- Supply chain acceleration and asset tracking
- Manufacturing execution systems
- Applications management
- Infrastructure management
- ERP solutions, including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Tibco, Dassault Systems, Opentxt, Strategic Thought’s Active Risk Management (ARM)
- Enterprise asset management
- RFID tagging
- Track and trace
- Document management
These services and solutions are delivering the following benefits for our aerospace clients:
- More innovative, competitive product development
- Shorter product development cycles
- Faster time to market
- More efficient and less complex manufacturing processes and systems
- More flexible supply chains
Aerospace manufacturing experience and expertise
CGI works with many of the world’s leading aerospace manufacturers, including Airbus, Rolls-Royce, SAFRAN and BAE Systems.
Our experience in managing complex, multinational manufacturing projects enables us to offer repeatable solutions, enabling our clients to benefit from both proven solutions and economies of scale.
In addition, our experts offer an independent view of the right technologies for our clients, recommending the best solutions for their particular needs and drawing from an expansive network of industry-leading partners.