- United Kingdom
- Financial services
- Oil and gas
- Public sector
- Retail and consumer goods
- Telecommunications and media
- Transport and logistics
Building an expansive ecosystem to create client value
Building and managing an expansive ecosystem of partners for the benefit of our clients is one of CGI’s top priorities. Our pool of global and specialised partners, combined with alliances, market analysts and advisors, academic institutions and research bodies, creates a wealth of knowledge, expertise and resources that have resulted in thousands of successful client projects.
CGI’s partner program consists of the following.
- Global partners – At the company-wide level, CGI works with a concentrated set of leading technology partners to bring the best solutions to our clients' business need.
- Specialised partners – CGI also works with many partners at an international, regional and project based level. These partners typically have an international reach and our work with them is project, solution or country specific.
- Ecosystem management consulting – Based on our vast experience in managing a wide range of partner and alliance relationships—from reseller relationships to true global partnerships—we consult with clients on how to best build and manage their own partner ecosystems. Examples of this are where we provide multi-year applications management to clients that have a broad and often complex array of essential application providers to support their businesses.