- United Kingdom
- Financial services
- Oil and gas
- Public sector
- Retail and consumer goods
- Transport and logistics
Helping to keep society safe in a digital world
Everyone knows that Cyber security is an issue – government, businesses and individuals rely on the Internet and IT systems and have come to realise they are at risk from cyber attack. These attacks are becoming increasingly more sophisticated and stealthy, targeting people, networks and devices. There are many questions:
- Are you meeting your legal obligations to keep your data secure?
- Do you understand the impact of a successful cyber attack upon your business?
- How do you design security in from the ground up?
- Are you confident that your security measures are sufficient?
- How do you cost-justify investment in better security?
- Are you meeting your legal obligations, including GDPR, to keep your data secure?
Building a good team of cyber security specialists is also becoming harder as the demand for these scarce skills skyrockets. They need access to the latest local and global information sources to predict and prevent attacks, as well as understand the attackers, from sophisticated espionage teams, to cyber criminals perpetrating a new fraud, to hacktivists wanting to embarrass organisations.
At CGI, cyber security is part of everything we do.
We can be the cyber security partner you can trust. We can provide experts who have the deep, specialist skills you need and who are part of one of the largest teams of cyber security professionals in the UK. For more than 35 years, we have helped clients manage complex security challenges with a business-focused approach.
We offer cyber security consultancy, solutions and services, including:
- Risk and vulnerability assessments, security improvement plans, compliance checks, insider threat analysis, threat trends, training services, recovery planning and security audits;
- Secure solutions design such as mobile and cloud, pen testing, secure systems engineering, identity and access management, system test and evaluation and crypto management;
- Managed security services for protective monitoring and analysis, giving you protection via our worldwide network of Security Operations Centres (SOCs), including our UK SOC. We also provide security management services including network and device management, incident response and advanced investigation/analytics for dealing with advanced threats.
As one of the world’s most reputable systems integrators and managed service providers, we invest heavily in our cyber security capabilities, establishing our widely recognised credentials gained by working closely with international security associations and standards bodies. We are one of the few providers worldwide with three accredited security certification facilities – located in the UK, the U.S. and Canada – including our world-class CGI Federal Cyber Innovation Lab. Our global SOCs, operating in the UK, US, Canada and Europe, continuously identify and deploy the best solutions to maintain a state-of-the-art infrastructure, handling over hundreds of millions cyber events per day.
Talk with a CGI expert
Vice President, Cyber Security